Saturday, October 15, 2011

Skyrim Wait

Because getting a nice blog up and running means a constant outflow of content, I find an article of some kind every couple days to be a good start while I get in the mood for more constant writing. so here we are.

The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim, not simply a RPG, THE RPG for the next five years or so. the reason I started my Youtube Channel was one simple reason, to do a Day 1 Let's Play of Skyrim, record all my experiences, all my failures, and have a really fun time while doing it.

as of this writing, Skyrim is merely a month away, I have had it reserved at the local gamestop for nearly a whole year now, and I highly approve of Bethesda's decision not to reveal the game untl it was less then a year away. while the fact that my most anticipated game of the year (yes, even more so the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, but barely) is within 4 months of today, I am not anxious, and I am not impatient, normally, years of being a gaming addict and having to deal with launch dates would make me patient right? no, it doesn't work that way, I'm as impatient as ever, I am actually dealing with the wait time for Skyrim in a rather unique way.

I refuse to believe that it's actually this close.
by convincing myself that Skyrim is still a year or more away, there isn't as much of a wait, rather odd I know, but it seems to work,

I also avoid reading online about it.

however, since I am self hypnotized into believing I won't get to play as myself in a fantasy world for another year, everything is far easier.


also this game was made with me in mind.

absolutely free skill system? Check
Argonians looks badass? Check
main Character has the soul of a Dragon? CHECK!
you're actually killing Wyverns? Check
and, I love The Elder Scrolls, so this is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment